Friday, January 9, 2009

Etsy Love: Moxie and Oliver

Every once in a while you come across an artist that really just speaks to you. That's how I feel about Moxie and Oliver and their shop on Etsy. They make beautifully crafted leather belts, dog collars, purses, flasks and more. Their work reminds me of old west meets modern design. It also reminds me just a little bit of one of my first artistic endeavors: leather work at sleep-away camp. Of course, none of my leather work efforts even hold a candle to Moxie and Oliver.

These items are just a sample of the many incredible pieces they have for sale. Be sure to check out their shop for even more tempting treasures.


"Poppy Patern Purse" - I'm crazy about this purse. The colors, composition and design are just precious.
"Winged Heart Leather Clutch" - Adorable and badass at the same time.

"Sugar Skulls Purse" - I love this Day of the Dead themed purse. There is so much detail to this piece, including crossed shotguns on the back of the bag.

No comments: