Friday, November 14, 2008

Holiday Heap Tomorrow!

Sorry I haven't been posting very much the last week. I have been busy, busy, busy making lots of goodies for the holiday show season. Speaking of which, tomorrow is Holiday Heap! I will be showing my goodies at the B.E.S.T. (Baltimore Etsy Street Team) double table, along with some other very talented B.E.S.T. ladies including: VWStudios, Spa Therapy Works, Yummy and Co, Jill Popowich Designs and Green Star Studio. I will be selling many new styles not yet seen on Etsy.

In addition to our table, there will be 50 local and national artists selling nothing but handmade goodness. There will be a lot of talent there, so please do stop by!

Details:

Saturday, November 15th from 10am-5pm
St. John's Church in Charles Village
2640 St. Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21218

No comments: