Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello, New Year


Finally, it is New Year's (eve, to be precise). It's time to reflect on what a wild ride 2008 has been and I'm so grateful for this time to reflect. The holiday rush is over, I've just gotten back from a wonderful snow-filled trip to Seattle where I saw family and friends that I've missed more than I realized. I feel very relaxed now and ready to take on the new year. But, I plan to take to take the next few days to think about the events of the last year and of this new year to come. It's a wondeful feeling to have something of a clean slate, a whole new year ahead. I'm so excited for it.

This past holiday season was a wonderful rush. 4 shows, tons of Etsy orders and wonderful, wonderful shoppers at both the Merry Mart and Last Minute Maul shows. I am so thankful for all the kind words I received and the interest in my work. I did so well this season that I am thinking about cutting back my hours at my day job. That would be a dream come true!

Have a lovely and relaxed New Year's Eve and take some time to reflect on your life right now, if you can. I wish you all the best and thank you all for being in my life.

No comments: