Friday, December 19, 2008

Lucky Magazine!


Okay, I'm going to admit something. I "Google" my name about once a week to see if I'm famous yet. Today my name came up in a Lucky Magazine mention. Super holy moly!!!!! Even though it was a small mention in the online local events section, I am so elated. Since becoming a jewelry designer, it's been my dream to be featured in Lucky. Although this wasn't mentioned in the paper magazine, some editor out there did see my stuff and thought enough of it to mention it. That's enough for me. Woo, hoo!!


Anyway, if you are in Federal Hill, please do stop by the School 33 "Art Maul" this Sunday. I'll have what's left of my 2008 jewelry. I'd love to see you!


Here's the actual mention from Lucky:


Event:

Last Minute Maul


Stuck for last-minute gifts? School 33 Art Center's market on Sunday, December 21, will have more than 20 vendors selling locally crafted art and other unique presents. Look for all-natural beauty products by Biggs & Featherbelle and organic-inspired jewelry pieces from Elisa Shere.School 33 Art Center, 1427 Light St., Baltimore410-396-4631Event: Sun., 10- 5 school33.org