Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Confession


I have a confession. One of my guilty pleasures is shopping online for wedding dresses. I know, this is totally ridiculous, I've been married for 3 1/2 years and already own a wedding dress. And, I'm not even that kind of girl (as a little girl I never fantasized about getting married - ever). My wedding was very simple, and small, but elegant. Lots of personal touches. But, and I'm about to be super corny here, our wedding really was one of the best days of my life. So, perhaps that's where the wedding dress nostalgia comes from. And with that, here are some of my favorites right now.



Amazing dress from The English Department, a design team out of Portland.
Appropriately named Honeychurch, one of my favorite heroines from one my favorite movies - A Room with a View.


Stunning dress from Etsy superstar, SarahSeven. Her dresses are so romanic, simple and modern. Love everything in her shop.

2 comments:

Cutesy but not cutesy said...

well now i know who to come to if/when i'm ever in the market for a dress! LOVE your picks! :)

wavecloud said...

Ohmygosh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! My husband asks me all the time why I look at wedding dresses, and I don't have a good answer!